Please, allow me to elaborate more in joke form.
- X-Factor sued for calling itself ‘entertainment’.
- Soap opera’s redeems years of ethnic cleansing.
- Hugh Grant finds chin.
- Homosexual parody of ‘Dirty Harry’ movie to be made into a musical – ‘Go ahead, make me Gay’.
- Pornographer blessed with enormous donation.
- Darth Vader diagnosed with asthma.
- Aged pornographer, Pamela Pussy, was unable to cover up her deviant crime – as well as her ass dragging upon the floor.
- Members of the Mafia to star on new reality show – Cosa Nostra on Ice.
- The love child of Al Capone and the Fonzie – Alfonzie – is discovered in distress.
- Sentient toilet takes no s**t in upcoming Terminator sequel – Terminator Poo
Steven Spielberg was busy preparing his next bio-pic about a famous classical composer, when Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger walk into the room. "Who do you want to play?" Spielberg asked Bruce Willis. "I've always been a big fan of Chopin," said Bruce. "And you, Sylvester?" asked Spielberg. "Mozart's the one for me!" said Sly. "And what about you?" Spielberg asked Arnold Schwarzenegger. "I'll be Bach," said Arnie.