80's Music R Us
- The Beatles ‘Money can’t buy you love’ – But it can buy you a house.
- Elvis Presley ‘Return to sender’ – Unless there’s a postal strike.
- Elton John ‘She lived her life, like a candle in the wind’ – No wonder she’s dead then.
- Yazz ‘The only way is up’ – Unless your bungee jumping.
‘The look of love, is in your eyes’ – Or it could be cataracts. Springfield
- Elvis Presley ‘You are always on my mind’ – And that is why I am on so much medication.
- Fat’s Domino ‘I found my thrill, on Blueberry Hill’ – How much did it cost?
- The Beatles ‘Oh dear what can I do, babies in black, and I’m feeling blue’ – Correction, your baby is black and you have a cold.
- The Jackson Five ‘Don’t blame it on the sunshine, don’t blame it on the moonlight, blame it on the boogie’ – Or in literal terms, I plead the fifth your honor.
- The Beatles ‘Please-please me, oh yeah, coz I need you’ – Plus a restraining order.
- Rihanna ‘What’s my name?’ – Emmm? Rihanna?
- Katy Perry ‘I kissed a girl, and I liked it’ – Good for you, lesbian.
- Foreigner ‘I want to know what love is, I just want you to snow me’ – Help?
- Gladys Knight ‘I have a license to kill’ –
- Monty Python ‘Always look on the bright side of life’ –
- Human League ‘Don’t – don’t you want me’ – No.
- Righteous Brothers ‘You lost that loving feeling’ – I think it’s somewhere behind the sofa.
- Carly Simon ‘Your so vain’ – Yeah? And you smell of s**t!