Eddie Izzard Not Autograph
Eddie Izzard Quotes:
- I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup
- I wanna live 'til I die - no more, no less.
- Never put a sock in a toaster.
- So my choice is 'Or Death?'
- I'm a one-man idiot
- Twang him into a tree!
- I'm an Action Transvestite
- They tend to come out a color called 'Pants left in wash'
- Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too… if they have a gun.
- If you’re a transvestite, you’re actually a male tomboy. That’s where the sexuality is… So it’s running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you’re up there.
- I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from.
- We hate our national anthem. Because it’s “God Save the Queen,” you see?... Now the Queen lives in a very big house. She has barbed wire outside and people with guns in front of that. That’s one saved fucking queen, I’ll tell you!
- Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I did an original sin. I poked a badger with a spoon.
- But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!
- Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.
Eddie Izzard Facts:
- Date of Birth: February 7
- Stated his career in: Television and Stage
- Media: Stand Up Comedian, Actor, and Runner.
- Career Highlights: European wide stand-up tour, and running a shit load of marathons.