Funny Bone Jokes
- Vicar is shown the red card in under-ten’s football tournament.
- Blind man find’s God in Fridge – he saw the light.
- Pope wears coat in Newcastle.
- Gay Vicar reprimanded for picking ‘hims’ for ‘service’.
- Jesus kicked off of reality television show for being too real.
- Photo of Jesus discovered in sandwich – the bread was kosher.
- Additional gift given to Jesus whilst in manger by pigeon – Ipod.
- Whole’s found in cheese.
- Vegetarian sacked from slaughter house.
- Apricots made out of Ham.
- Knock Knock who's there? Lettuce... Lettuce who? Lettuce in and we'll tell you!
- Smelly cheese used as aftershave by the French.
- Chewing gum made from small pigeon in lift.
- Vegetarians deemed health conscious and annoying at the same time.
- Government says something relevant – once.
- Gypsy found not begging – Prime Minister blames single parent mothers.
- Reverse non-smoking policy employed in Liverpool – non-smokers are asked to go outside when people want to smoke.
- Death deemed ‘mildly annoying’ by politician.
- The definition of a Politician is clarified as being a twat and an arse at the same time