Anime Studio Debut 8
1) In your own words, how would you describe your comic, Citation Needed? It is a webcomic. It's also great. Plus it's really, really super great as well.
Nah, just joshin'.
I played ice hockey as a child, beginning at age four until around age sixteen. That's when I began acting and writing. Plus about four years ago, I began writing comics. Then I went to Europe a couple of times, got all worldly and shit, and came back a better man and a wiser water vole.
In 2009, I began writing  and my creative partner Amy T. Falcone provided the art. We've worked together ever since.
3) What piece of music, movie, or object, would you say your comic was like, and why? The piece of music for  is most likely like something by Stephen Lynch, because they're both funny - often about genitals - though his is much funnier.
For a movie, 'Role Models' - but only the whole thing - because people dress up in both.
It is also like one of those little toy Pigs that you squeeze and a poo bubble comes out the back, because it doesn't make sense. Why do they even exist?
Gigi should be played by Emma Stone, because she's great at playing the type of girl that Gigi is: laid back and gets along well with guys. Also, comfortable with her sexuality.
5) Do you have any amusing stories about your wares? Also, have you had any media recognition. Not sure what kind of amusing stories you're looking for, but we don't really have many anyway. We tend to accidentally insult people that we respect when we first meet them (comic artists, filmmakers, the creators and cast of Red vs Blue, Scott Adsit...), but that isn't really amusing so much as it's horrifying and upsetting for us.
We have had media recognition! Of course, I'm assuming "media recognition" includes "stuff my mom says to the people she rings-out at work."
6) Your style of art is very manga in tone. Can you explain the reason behind this please? We're glad we appeal to fans of manga, but we consider  to be much more influenced by finger-painting and those fight scenes in Naruto that they export to be done by Korean animators.
7) Who are your inspirations? Both artistic and story wise. I can't speak for Amy, but I am mostly influenced by iHop all you can eat pancakes and Steve Martin. I also draw inspiration from webcomics like Nedroid and songs like "Shoujos" by Scandal.
8) If your website was a ‘singleton’ looking for a ‘date’, who would that date be and why?  would probably date Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones), but you have to remember our comic is a female and a charmingly aggressive lesbian.
9) If your comic has a message behind it, what would it be, and why would you want to convey it? If  has a message, it's "read our comic," and I want to convey that because we'd like to make money, quit our jobs, and only make comics.
Thanks for that Chris you clown, much appreciate buddy. So when you have a chance dear reader, please check out his web-comic, Citation Needed, you won't be sorry one little bit.