1) What are your own origins, Tyler? Plus what path did you take in life to get to where you are today? We were in this band right. Called 'Davel Catsuit and the Furry Jerseys'. After we watched all our parents die, we made this show (right after).
2) What inspired you to create the ‘Divided by Zero’ podcast / website? Shelving. A.I.D.S. Loneliness. And a basketball.
3) In your own opinion, what would you say sets out your podcast compared to the others out there? In my opinion the following poem represents the unwavering truth of our insights on the audio conglomeration we've created.
Behaviorists in all their wisdom
feel it isn't worth their work
to explore the human psyche,
full of mystery and murk, and Buscemi.
They would rather study action(figures),
focus on behavior seen,
not unseen, unseemly insides,
outside the truth of moon landings
motives, meanings Byzantine.
Humanists, their fuzzy collages,
have a very different goal:
They would elevate the species
and affirm the human soul,
soup, and/or salad.
Special thanks to Tom Green(ing).
4) If ‘DBZ’ was a a piece of music, what would it be and why? Probably something by Creed. Because I'm the lead singer of Creed.
6) If a movie was made about your podcast, what actor would play who, and again, why? Well there are five members of the show so here are their choices:
Nick Gauss -- Eric Idle
Alabama Megatron -- Winston Zeddmore
Tyler Maron -- Rosa Parks
Pierre ZOZ --The Japanese
Masters -- Lead singer of FUN
7) What smell would you say best represent your podcast, and why would this be the case? Wet. Because we're wet.
8) Off the top of your head, what would you say was the top five favorite films of all time? Tremors. Tremors 2. Tremors 3. Air Bud: Golden Reciever. Tremors 5
9) If your podcast had a motto, what would it be? When life gives you lemons, divide it by zero.
Now how can I top that, dear reader? I can't. Can I. So instead all I have left to say is please check out Tyler and his gang on their podcast located at Divided By Zero today. It's like oranges and lemons. Just slightly less bitter, ha!