At the turn of the 19th century there were no podcasters in existence. At the tail end of the 20th century there were about five or six. And now, at the beginning of the 21st century, there are about two million and counting. Yeah! If you want to know a more about this ignoble profession, then why don't you go an eat a whole lemon, sit back and relax, and just be amazed at what my podcaster pal, Tyler, says about his smashing podcast. Trust me. It'll be an experience you'll never forget.
2) What inspired you to create the ‘Divided by Zero’ podcast / website? Shelving. A.I.D.S. Loneliness. And a basketball.
3) In your own opinion, what would you say sets out your podcast compared to the others out there? In my opinion the following poem represents the unwavering truth of our insights on the audio conglomeration we've created.
6) If a movie was made about your podcast, what actor would play who, and again, why? Well there are five members of the show so here are their choices:
Nick Gauss -- Eric Idle
Alabama Megatron -- Winston Zeddmore
Tyler Maron -- Rosa Parks
Pierre ZOZ --The Japanese
Masters -- Lead singer of FUN
7) What smell would you say best represent your podcast, and why would this be the case? Wet. Because we're wet.
8) Off the top of your head, what would you say was the top five favorite films of all time? Tremors. Tremors 2. Tremors 3. Air Bud: Golden Reciever. Tremors 5
9) If your podcast had a motto, what would it be? When life gives you lemons, divide it by zero.
Now how can I top that, dear reader? I can't. Can I. So instead all I have left to say is please check out Tyler and his gang on their podcast located at Divided By Zero today. It's like oranges and lemons. Just slightly less bitter, ha!