Now during my time working on this website, I've interviewed writers, artists, movie-makers, producers, businessmen, podcasters, actors, and fellow bloggers and blogsites alike. But for the life of me, this is the first time I've ever interviewed a 18th century fictional character. Yeah. No word of a lie. His name is Frank. And I spoke to him only the other night whilst catching lightning in a teacup. Shazam!
1) What are your own origins, Frank? Plus how did you find yourself working for ‘TheOuthousers’? Frank built by Doctor Frank as described by Mary Shelly. Frank no have name at first, but after Frank kill Doctor Frank, Frank figured that it no matter if he also take name.
Frank at very low point in unlife at this point. Frank bounce off large bearded man while wondering around San Francisco who recognize Frank and become Frank’s best friend. Only friend. Bearded man is Jude Terror, and he webmaster of comic book website, and he offer Frank chance to write and tweet for site so that Frank could take his revenge on Darth Didio!
5) Were there any unforeseen obstacles you or your college's had to contend with? At moment Frank and Outhouse major challenge is too much success. Place where server located no like us because we are “too big” so if anyone want donate dedicated server (Frank no know what that mean, but Jude tell Frank to say it) Frank be grateful! Maybe not destroy village even if villagers chase Frank with fire. FIRE BAD!
8) If a movie was ever made about the people involved with ‘The OutHousers’, what celebrity would play who? Frank be Brad Pitt or Ryan Gosling, others will be...
- Robert Morris (Lord Simian) – King Kong (he real monster, Frank know him from meetings)
- Christian Hoffer – Matthew Perry (West Wing/Mr. Sunshine Matthew Perry, not Friends Matthew Perry)
- Jude Terror – Zach Galifianakis
- nietoperz - Vincent Price
- Xaraan – Michael Rosenbaum
- ThanosCopter – Johnny 5
- Royal Nonesuch – John Larroquette
- Zechs – Chris Burke
- GHERU – Seth Green
- J.M Hunter – Mel Gibson (no, really, Hunter crazy!)
- GLX – Denis Leary
- Dr. Improbable – Lena Dunham
- SuperginraiX – John Fogerty
- Keb – Common
- Niam Suggitt - Michael Cera
- El Presidente – Al Pachino
- Eric Ratcliffe - Ethan EmbryIvCNuB4 - Bullwinkle J. Moose