1) What are your own origins, Maria? Plus what path did you take in life before you got to where you are today? Well, I'm from Mexico, but I have lived in the United States since I was 7 years old. Before cosplay or modeling I attended college.
2) What are the most persistent comments you've received from your fans? Um? Something like 'Boobs'! Ha! I don't really mind any of the comments I get. I'm used to it, and it's the internet, so it's bound to happen.
3) What is your ‘regular’ job? And does it in any way shape or form aide you as a Cosplayer? I work as a waitress, so no -- not really -- I work weekends, and I constantly have to ask for time off for conventions. Booo!
4) How did your friends, family, and work-colleagues first react to the news that you were a model? They thought it was cool. Honestly.
5) How do you decide what Cosplay costume to wear for a convention? And who makes them? It all depends on how much I like the character and I make them as best I can.
6) What have you learnt about yourself whilst being a Cosplay model? And were their any unforeseen obstacles you had to contend with? I've learned to do what makes me happy. I get a lot of comments from people telling me who to cosplay or how I should look. I'm like 'f*ck that'. I do what I want, Ha!
7) What was the best / worst convention you ever attended? My best convention so far is 'Central Texas Comic Expo'. It was a little small, but I got a chance to talk to a lot of people and it was a lot of fun.
8) Has there ever been an outfit you just did not like wearing? And if so, why? Yes. Morrigan was very hard to wear mostly because of the huge wings. Walking around at a crowded convention in that was not fun.
9) Do you have a credo you live by? Yes again. "I do what I want".