1) Where are you based? I'm from Split, Croatia, a city 1700 years old in the middle of Dalmatia, situated on the edge of the Adriatic Sea.
2) What inspired you to draw? I'm inspired by everything around me, such as the work of other designers, especially those better than me, as well as movies, comics, illustrations, nature, sports, love, hate, heck, everything!
3) Who is your favorite artist? I don't have one favorite artist as I love so many styles seen in comics, illustration, and design.
5) If you could get a celebrity – either living or dead – to promote your work, who would it be? Eminem would be great, Ha!
6) Beside submitting your work to Tostadora, what else do you do for a job? Apart from my work on my comic book illustrations I have my day job as warehouse manager in a big company.
7) Out of your designs, which one do you think is the most popular? My most popular design that's not Pop Culture related is "Unicorn Zombie".
8) Why do you think this is so? Come on! It's a combo of zombie and unicorn so it must be a win-win situation!
9) If you had a personal motto, what would it be? Work, learn, and don't waste time on irrelevant things.
And so on that note, I'd like to thank Rico for telling us about his work for Tostadora. For any more information please click on the links provided or visit his facebook and twitter pages.