For those who attend there will be plenty of things for you to get up to on each day of the con. So not only will you be able to shop with a number of comic book and geek related vendors (see below), but on top of that, you can also pop to a panel, change costume with a cosplayer, game with a gamer, chat with a creator, collect a collectible, buy a book, watch a wally, amass an autograph, party at the party, and gawp at a guest. Although, that said, not necessarily in that particular order.
Some of the Special Guests in Attendance will Include:
- Dean Cain -- "Lois & Clark" & "Supergirl".
- Sean Gunn -- "Guardians of The Galaxy".
- Candy Clark -- "American Graffiti".
- Cherie Currie -- The Runaways.
- Jeff Kline -- Darby Pop Publishing.
- Joe Saint Pierre -- Spider-Man Artist.
- Alex Simmons -- Archie and Scooby Comics.
- Steve Lavigne -- Artist for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Lawrence Elig -- Sculpture of Star Wars & Universal Monster Action Figures.
- Mike Lopez and Gary Eckerson -- Creators of 'Life's A Beach'.
Trailer for the Summer Edition, 2016
Other Attractions on Offer Are:
- Terridragon / Living Dead Press / Thrifty Recordmobile
- Pamela McKenzie Costuming / Shadow On The Wall Autographs
- B & B Cards and Collectibles / Rubber Chicken Comics / Fleece-Y Fandom
- Art Goes Pop / Wex Rex Collectibles / HB Comics / D.O.L.L.
- Alexandra Steampunk Jewellery / Couch Comics / Bad Kids Press
- Toys From The Darkside / Anime Zing Radio / Darkwing Enterprises
- Mucky Chris 3-D Printing / DB Sports Memorabilia And Toys
- Geekling Creations / Oakwood Studios / Inglenook Publishing
- Plus many-many, more.
Where: The Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Road, Wilmington, Massachusetts.
When: It starts on the 3rd of December and ends on the 4th of December, 2016. Opening times are from 10am to 6pm for the Saturday, and 10am to 6pm for the Sunday.
How much will it cost: For adults it's $40 for a weekend pass and $20 for a daily pass. For children, on the other hand, it will be $15 for a weekend pass and $10 for a daily pass. Parking and children under eight get in for free, and weekend passes include admission to the concert after party on the Saturday. VIP exclusives are also on offer.
Please keep in mind that the box office opens at 8:30am each day, and for any more information, feel free to click on over to the official Northeast Comic Con and Collectibles Extravaganza website, facebook, and twitter pages.