1) Where are you based? I'm from Granada, Spain.
2) What inspired you to draw? Since childhood I have always liked to draw and look at drawings, especially when it's done on comic books, Disney films, Dragon Ball, etc.
3) Who is your favorite artist? I love the work done by John Cassaday when he creates his comics. In fact, I have many drawn by him.
5) If you could get a celebrity – either living or dead – to promote your work, who would it be? That would have to be Stan Lee. Honestly, it would be an honor to see him wearing one of my superhero shirt's.
6) Beside submitting your work to Tostadora, what else do you do? I also study and do some design work.
7) Out of your designs, which one do you think is the most popular? I have several popular designs in my portfolio, but maybe the one that has given me better results is called the 'Dead Boy'.
8) Why do you think this is so? Deadpool is a very popular character, and mixing him with the popular game 'Fallout' is a good mix, which luckily people like.
9) If you had a personal motto, what would it be? Fight for what you really like and you will be successful.
And so on that note, I'd like to thank Soulkr for telling us about his work for Tostadora. For any more information please click on the links provided or visit his facebook and twitter pages.