1) What are your own origins, Faro? I was born and raised in New York City. Yeah, baby, I'm talking about Gotham!
2) What inspired you to create, ‘The Chronicles of FARO’? Since I was a kid, I had these recurring dreams where I was there to prevent the Assassination of Abe Lincoln, yet didn't know why. Mixed in with this, there were also some autobiographical elements of being a radio DJ turned bodyguard turned criminal. So yeah, I am interested in putting together a story about an adventurer trying to redeem his soul by attempting to prevent one of the greatest tragedies of American History.
4) What song would you say best represents this comic and why? If FARO should ever be made into a movie, I would definitely love the title song to be 'Ghost' by Slash, featuring Ian Astbury. You should listen to it, as I'm sure you will love it!
Vince McMahon. He's awesome.
6) What have you learnt about yourself through this endeavour? That I have the potential to be an unbelievable salesman, and that the rush of being able to make a living off your writing is the best part of the American Dream.
7) During your time in this field, what is the one thing that has kept you in good stead? My bulldog as well as my confidence in the fact that my small following will stay loyal while we build it into a monster following. But without my bulldog, I'd be insane with stress.
8) If ‘The Chronicles of FARO’ had a motto, what would it be? You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding.
And on that note, I'd like to thank Faro for telling us about his comic book, The Chronicles of FARO, before directing you towards his twitter and kickstarter pages.