Celebrity Comic Books
- George Clooney sometimes sleeps into his walk-in closet, because, he says, "all the bedrooms are too light".
- In 1985, Teri Hatcher played a dancing mermaid on The Love Boat – it was the first job she had.
- Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger on his right hand due to a door-shutting accident.
- A childhood virus left Rob Lowe completely deaf in his right ear. "No stereo for me" he says.
- Even though she appeared in ads for Tommy Hilfiger's True Star fragrances, Beyonce is reportedly allergic to perfume.
- After Drew Barrymore posed for Playboy in 1995, Steven Spielberg sent her a note that said "cover yourself up" along with a quilt and a copy of the magazine with all her pictures altered so that she appeared fully clothed.
- Jake Gyllenhaal got his first driving lesson from family friend, Paul Newman.
- At 10
years of age, Justin Timberlake won 1991 pre-teen Mr.
pageant. The following year, he became the first male winner of America 's Universal Charm pageant. America
- Colin Farrell says that Marilyn Monroe was the first woman he fell in love with. "I used to leave Smarties – the Irish equivalent of M&Ms – under my pillow with a little note saying, "I know you're dead but these are very tasty and you should come and have a few. i wont tell anyone".
- Kill Bill siren, Uma Thurman is a crafty one - she knits.
- Tom Cruise admitted that he still does the Risky Business underwear dance when he is at home alone. He calls it his "dance of freedom".
- As a kid, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.