Roleplaying in the DC Universe
9) Bunker: OK. I know that he is already gay. But maybe DC is doing a double bluff? And they are actually going to make this flamboyant hero into a more conservative hero? At least this way he wouldn't have to wear that silly purple costume anymore.
7) Spiderman: Listen, I have not forgotten that Peter Parker is a Marvel hero. Nonetheless, this might be a good way of DC trying to sabotage his up and coming 'Amazing' movie, whilst giving themselves a 'Perez Hilton' type credos in the process.
5) Wonder Woman: DC have 'masculated' Diana quite a lot since the DCnU began. She's tougher. She is more harder edged. She is very stoic. Heck, all they have to do next is slap her into a pair of dungarees and sit her next to Batwoman for a couple of hours. I'd like to see that? Wouldn't you?
3) Superman: Could the last son of Krypton be the first Son of Elton John? He has removed his underwear. He has added a Beatles collar to his tunic. He looks like a nice boy. And I am sure that living on a farm has broadened his horizons. So it's possible.
1) Aquaman: Many years ago there was a rumor floating around DC that Arthur Curry would be a homosexual hero. True. Maybe now the men behind the doors are going to put this into action, making this Curry hotter than usual.
So there you have it folks, my top ten list of possible poofter heroes. It's good news that DC are deciding to change their status-quo in this way. I just hope that the other heroes and the public can see it this way as well...