1) What are your own origins, Constance? Plus what path did you take in life prior to getting to where you are today? I am from a small Appalachian town where Ohio meets West Virgina. I started doing one woman performances at a young age, went to a conservatory acting program at Carnegie Mellon University, and have done a combination of acting and broadcasting since graduating.
3) From your characters perspective, how would they describe this story? This is a story of two powerful, intelligent women working together to reclaim the love that was taken from them.
4) How much knowledge of Harley Quinn did you have before you started this project? And do you have a favorite story of hers? I had zero knowledge of Harley Quinn before starting this project. The research was fast and furious. I like the fact that Harleen's job is to assist others in becoming more integrated and clear. Whereas her heart takes her into a world of fragmentation and uncertainty.
5) What song would you say best represents your character and why? Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", because Harleen is willing to go through the ringer for the Joker time and time again because he sees her fully, and his mind excites her. Whatever happens, she keeps fighting.
7) What were the main obstacles you had to contend with along the way? It was important not to judge her love for the joker. As an actress, I can understand that the love is unhealthy, but if that comes across in the performance it doesn't work.
8) If you have a personal credo, what would it be? I don't have one. Well, whatever it is, it's in a constant state of fluctuation.