1) Where are you based? Currently I have my studio in Malaga, in southern Spain.
2) What inspired you to draw? From a very young age I enjoyed drawing my favorite characters from movies, comics, and video games. Honestly, I have dedicated many an hour to this creative hobby of mine.
3) Who is your favorite artist? I have a lot of artists I admire, and among them are people such as Medusa Dollmaker, Saqman, BeastPop, Ddjvigo, Fuacka, and Harantula. Now I could continue with this but the list will go on and on. :)
5) If you could get a celebrity – either living or dead – to promote your work, who would it be? Van Gogh.
6) Beside submitting your work to Tostadora, what else do you do for a job? At the moment I dedicate my time to designing shirts and I'm very happy to be able to do this.
7) Out of your designs, which one do you think is the most popular? I think the most popular design I've seen is the one designed by my good friend, Ddjvigo. I know it's not my own, but "Looking for the Dragon Balls" is such a nice design.
8) Why do you think this is so? It's really a great design, and it's simple and straightforward and captures the essence of this character.