1) Where are you based? I am from Sherry in the south of Spain and I'm 31 years old.
2) What inspired you to draw? Everything related with the 80s has inspired me. I think that it is an unrepeatable era and one necessary for people to remember. Honestly, I am a very nostalgic person.
3) Who is your favorite artist? There are many greats and you can not only pick one, but lately, I really like the work of Frank Miller.
5) If you could get a celebrity – either living or dead – to promote your work, who would it be? Difficult choice, although I would have to say Gaudí, as I think that he is one of the most complete artists.
6) Beside submitting your work to Tostadora, what else do you do? I have been devoted to designing vests professionally for approximately two years, and would want to continue doing this for a long time yet.
7) Out of your designs, which one do you think is the most popular? My most popular design without a doubt is "I am your father". Although I have others that people like a lot like the "Employment Office" or "Breaking Gru".
8) Why do you think this is so? I make sure that my designs are quickly understood and attempt to make them entertaining at the same time. I love the simplicity to them.
9) If you had a personal motto, what would it be? Fight for your dreams while you enjoy the journey.