1) What are your own origins, Lele? Plus what path did you take in life before you got to where you are today? I was born in Italy, and I have always had a passion for the Disney animated films. I always dreamed of working as a Face-Character, and becoming a cosplayer has made that dream my life's work.
3) What is your ‘regular’ job? And does it in any way shape or form aide you as a Cosplayer? I do not work, but I am a student. Studying in the 'Academy of Fine Arts'. One day I hope to be a part of a theater company, which will actually helps me in cosplay.
4) How did your friends, family, and work colleagues first react to the news that you like to Cosplay? All the people around me support my passions. I often give advice to people who follow me during my performances in the contests.
I am very picky.
7) What was the best / worst convention you ever attended? The best convention of my city is 'Etnacomics', but there is another one in Italy that is bigger called 'Luccacomics'. There isn't a worst convention, though. I have fun at any conventions, small or large. This is the most important thing, right?
8) What would be your dream Cosplay gig and outfit? At the moment, my biggest goal is to make all Disney Prince Cosplay costumes. Once I've finished those, I hope that Disney invent other Princes. Hahahaha! I'd also do some Marvel and DC superheroes.
9) Do you have a credo you live by? A man called Walt Disney once said, "If you can dream it, you can do it!". This is my credo. Forever.
Wow! Nice credo to live by, Lele. Wouldn't you agree, dear readers? So when you have the time please check out some of his stuff by visiting his facebook page, tumblr site, and deviantart hub. Go on. Click on over there when you can. And if you do, please tell him that the silly English sod sent you. OK?